Monday, August 12, 2013

 

A Conditional Gift for Sir Patrick Stewart



Dear Patrick Stewart,

Your July 19 tweet is the catalyst for this gift.  Indeed, Mr Stewart, we should all be so lucky.

I should have offered you a gift of a massage when I first knew you were coming to Berkeley.  Maybe you would have had the time to collect.   The other performers are great, but it's you I am most appreciative of. From riding Sandworms in Dune to standing in a cave with molten material with 'Q' with the chance to have your DNA spread across the universe, I have enjoyed your performances.  I am truly looking forward to seeing your performance in No Man's Land at the Berkeley Rep.

If you look at a few of my posts, you will see gifting massage is nothing new for me.  In the past, the gifts have been unconditional.  That is no longer the case.  I have two conditions for any recipient of my gift.  (1) Allow me to take a picture of you standing under my storefront banner in So Berkeley for posting in my Facebook imstandinghere album and (2) a 2nd photo with me to post in my personal Facebook album, 'Standing With or Close To (pretty) Well Known Folk'.  That's it!

For that, you get a one hour bodywork/massage session.  Here is where you can get a brief description of my work.  Feel free to call for more information.

Sincerely,
Robert



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?