Sunday, December 29, 2013

 

A Conditional Gift for John Oliver

You are gifted with a one hour massage/bodywork session with me.  
Your December 2013 schedule is the catalyst for this gift.  I should have offered you a gift of a massage a little bit sooner.  I really did not think to make the offer.   If I was sharp and quick enough, I would have suggested a barter, my work for tickets to the performance.  
You have no idea how many times I have shared your last appearance on 'The Daily Show'.  Jon's tribute to you was well done and certainly fully warranted for all the work you have contributed to that show.  For me, you have been an incredible asset to that show.  
If you look at a few of my posts, you will see gifting massage is nothing new for me.  In the past, the gifts have been unconditional.  That is no longer the case.  I have two conditions for any recipient of my gift.  (1) Allow me to take a picture of you standing under my storefront banner in So Berkeley for posting in my Facebook album and (2) a 2nd photo with me to post in my personal Facebook album, 'Standing With or Close To (pretty) Well Known Folk'.  That's it!

For that, you get a one hour bodywork/massage session.  Here is where you can get a brief description of my work.  Feel free to call for more information. 
I have tickets and am looking forward to seeing you on New Year's Eve at your 730 show.  I suspect this show will be as good if not better than the 2012 show because of the amount of material you will have to address.  
I have only one regret regret regarding being aware of you as a stand up comic or commentator of current events.  I wish I had known of your appearance at Cobb's earlier.  I would certainly have been in attendance more often.
Good luck at HBO!
Sincerely, 
Robert


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?